Our objective is to lead the market in the delivery of innovative, cost-effective products and solutions that add value and support the expanding and evolving technology needs of our global customers. Our success to date has been driven primarily by our strong customer relationships and proven ability to deliver innovative solutions in a timely manner. Our solutions provide operators with:
- infrastructure systems that allow our customers to configure their network to offer advanced services for digital TV transition, video on demand (VOD), digital voice (VoIP), high-speed data, and digital video solutions;
- a diversified suite of network and in-home components to fulfill network requirements for operations and maintenance; and
- network design and engineering, and consulting to a variety of customers.
Global customers include the largest cable multiple service operators, large enterprises, broadcasters, telcos, as well as customers in sectors involving hospitality, education, healthcare, sports and entertainment, worship, retail, and government.
ATX is an ISO registered company – 9001:2008.
Since our inception in 1985, ATX has experienced rapid growth focused on broadband cable products and equipment driven by the introduction of innovative new products and equipment and a broadening product portfolio achieved through a series of acquisitions.
- 1985 – founding of Pitt Communications (Ajax, ON)
- 1996 – acquired 50% of PCI Technologies (Ajax, ON) formerly Pitt Communications
- 2000 – acquired balance of PCI (Ajax, ON)
- 2001 – acquired Quality RF Services (Jupiter, FL)
- 2004 – name change to ATX Networks, formerly PCI and QRF
- 2008 – split from ATX Incorporated, making ATX Networks a standalone entity
- 2009 – November 1, acquired SignalOn product line from ADC Telecommunications
- 2012 – January 31, acquired Arcos Technologies Ltd.
- 2016 – September 14, acquired InnoTrans Communication, Inc.
- 2016 – December 21, acquired Pico Digital, Inc.