The DVISn (Nano) encoder/multiplexer with IP output is the most cost-effective and smallest form factor solution within the DVIS line of products for inserting locally generated content into an MDU, hotel or commercial property in digital format. It is ideal for applications requiring a low-cost, basic solution for SD MPEG-2 encoding and IP distribution of locally generated content. Extremely compact and wall mountable, the DVISn device fits into virtually any space and includes fully integrated audio/video encoding, multiplexing and IP encapsulation.
DVISn Nano Encoder – IP Out
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Available in 1- or 2-channel configurations
- Supports MPEG-2 encoding
- Fully integrated audio/video encoding, multiplexing and IP encapsulation
- Video inputs: CVBS (in NTSC or PAL baseband formats)
- IP output
- Compact and wall mountable
- HTTP-based GUI allows for easy set-up and control using a standard web browser
Small solution, big results.
DVISn encoders are the smallest, most cost-effective solution within the DVIS line of products for inserting locally generated content (e.g. security camera, info channel) into an MDU, hotel or commercial account in digital format. Learn more about this product.>