ATX’s UCrypt ReKEY Nano Pro:Idiom key refresh device is a portable device that will easily update any QAM TV (or set-top box) with a corrupted/lost Pro:Idiom key within 60 seconds – simply, with the push of a button.
Pro:Idiom Key Refresh Device – ReKEY Nano
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Compact and lightweight for easy portability
- Simple operation with pushbuttons and LCD display
- Visual confirmation on the TV (or set-top box)
- Repair TVs with a single button press (once the ReKEY nano device is configured for the first TV at a property)
- Connects directly to the affected TV, so there is no risk of corrupting further TVs
- Receive visual confirmation via TV within 60 seconds
A new world of possibility.
UCrypt QAM to Analog basic lineup hospitality gateways are ideal for hospitality accounts on a budget, or for workout rooms featuring equipment with analog TVs. They support up to 24 MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 HD/SD streams. Learn more about this product.>