ATX’s UCrypt IP to analog (IP2Agen2) 2nd Generation gateways allow MSOs and service providers to ingest programs in IP format and retransmit them in analog format. The UCrypt IP to analog gateway is ideal for converting content into analog format in all-digital headends, as well as servicing bulk MDU, hospitality or commercial accounts where legacy TVs are deployed. It allows for delivery of up to 60 individually agile analog channels in the 54-860 MHz frequency range. It supports ingestion of up to 20 MPEG-2 or H.264, HD or SD, IP multicast video streams.
UCrypt IP to Analog 2nd Generation
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Supports 60 individually agile analog outputs
- Analog formats: NTSC, PAL D/K or PAL B/G
- Supports MTPS or SPTS input
- Automatic failover to redundant multicast
- Support for SCTE-18 EAS override functionality
- Offers constant program status monitoring
- Supports SNMP-based alerts and alarms
- Easy-to-use, web-based UI for remote configuration, management and monitoring
A new world of possibility.
UCrypt QAM to Analog basic lineup hospitality gateways are ideal for hospitality accounts on a budget, or for workout rooms featuring equipment with analog TVs. They support up to 24 MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 HD/SD streams. Learn more about this product.>