ATX’s UCrypt IP to IP (IP2IP) gateways allow MSOs and service providers to ingest specific programs from their IP video network, encrypt them with Pro:Idiom® or Verimatrix® encryption and redistribute the encrypted versions of the programs over the network. It offers operators the flexibility to build a dedicated channel lineup in a protected format for delivery into commercial and hospitality locations.
UCrypt IP to IP
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Encrypt up to 72 programs
- Supports de-multiplexing and the input and re-multiplexing at the output
- Supports SPTS and MPTS output formats over multicast or unicast
- Supports HD/SD, MPEG-2 or H.264 program streams
- Output in Pro:Idiom encrypted, Verimatrix encrypted or clear IP streams
- Includes configurable EPG (Electronic Program Guide) channel
- Allows for PSIP VCT insertion for virtual channel mapping
- Support for SCTE-18 EAS override functionality
- Easy-to-use, web-based UI for remote configuration, management and monitoring
A new world of possibility.
UCrypt QAM to Analog basic lineup hospitality gateways are ideal for hospitality accounts on a budget, or for workout rooms featuring equipment with analog TVs. They support up to 24 MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 HD/SD streams. Learn more about this product.>