ATX’s UCrypt IP to QAM (IP2Q) gateways allow MSOs and service providers to ingest content from their IP video network, re-multiplex and encrypt with Pro:Idiom® or leave it in-the-clear for transmission via QAM 64 or 256. The UCrypt IP to QAM gateway gives operators the ability to deliver digital content in a protected format into coax-based hospitality or commercial accounts where set-top box deployment is not practical or desired.
UCrypt IP to QAM
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Supports up to 32 output QAMs
- Supports HD/SD, MPEG-2 or H.264 program streams
- Output in Pro:Idiom encrypted or clear QAM
- Includes configurable EPG (Electronic Program Guide) channel
- Allows for PSIP VCT insertion for virtual channel mapping
- Support for SCTE-18 EAS override functionality
- Field-upgradeable for channel capacity expansion
- Supports SNMP-based alerts and alarms
- Easy-to-use, web-based UI for remote configuration, management and monitoring
A new world of possibility.
UCrypt QAM to Analog basic lineup hospitality gateways are ideal for hospitality accounts on a budget, or for workout rooms featuring equipment with analog TVs. They support up to 24 MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 HD/SD streams. Learn more about this product.>