ATX supplies traditional directly modulated 1310nm transmitter modules in optical output powers ranging from 4-14 dBm. Similar to the DWDM DMTs, the 1310nm versions are available as a 3 output version with a common broadcast input and 3 narrowcast inputs (DMT3), or a 4 output unicast version (DMT4). At up to 16 transmitters per RU, DMT 1310nm transmitters are ideal for upgrading the capacity of existing optical links to 1.218 MHz and reclaiming rack space at the same time.
DMTx, 1310 Direct Mod TX
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Bandwidth: 50-1218 MHz link
- Loss budgets: 4-14 dB
- High density design: either 12 or 16 transmitters per RU
- Hot-swappable plug-in cards
- Transmitter RF inputs: DMT3 – common broadcast and 3 narrowcast inputs; DMT4 – 4 RF inputs (BC/NC externally combined)
- Front access to LC/APC optical output connectors, selectable RF test point and LED indicators for RF and optical power alarms
- Local and remote status monitoring and management via SNMP, CLI and web-based GUI
- DOCSIS® 3.1 performance for high density and short haul applications
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>