ATX’s I-HUB RFoG quad return combining transmitter is ideal for combining and retransmitting multiple RFoG 1610nm return passive optical networks into a single service group in RFoG repeater applications.
RFoG Quad Return Combining TX
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Up to 5 compact modules in a single I-HUB chassis
- Integrated quad return receiver, combiner and transmitter
- High sensitivity input range -14 to -22 dBm
- Low noise < 2pA/√Hz RFoG receivers
- 4x 5-85 MHz RFoG return segments RF combined to transmitter
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>