Return bandwidth is causing a significant strain on today’s return path transmitters. To alleviate this problem ATX supplies adaptive clipping mitigation return path transmitter modules for most of the popular analog return nodes. These transmitters use ATX’s patented clipping mitigation technology, which was first used in our acclaimed Chromadigm full band forward transmitter, to optimize and significantly improve the dynamic RF input range of the return path by 3-8 dB. Node modules of most vendors are available.
ART, Adaptive Return Transmitter
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Improves dynamic range by 3-8 dB over current return transmitters
- Enables significant reduction of transmitter clipping
- Up to 204 MHz return bandwidth (better than digital return solutions)
- 40 dB NPR over 20 dB dynamic range (better than digital return solutions)
- +3 dBm CWDM transmitter (contact ATX for other return laser options)
- Provides a wider input dynamic range (near fool-proof field set-up)
- Operates with legacy analog return receivers
- Return transmitter modules available for all nodes
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>