ATX’s HFC Enhance line offers a comprehensive assortment of upgrade or replacement modules for legacy nodes from a variety of manufacturers, without the adaptive clipping mitigation of the ART. Product offerings include transmitters (1310/1550, F-P, DFB, and CWDM) and receivers (870 and 1000 MHz). ATX also offers cost-effective node segmentation solutions.
Drop-in node upgrade modules include but are not limited to the following*:
- ADC / C-COR: ISX-3022 / 3030 / 3040
- C-COR: LN-SM7x, NT / NB HEFN
- Antec / Texscan: GlassPal and FlameThrower
- Arris / Antec: LLRX-400 Gemini and LLRX-200
- Augat: Megaflex
- Harmonic: HLR3830, 3842 / 3843 / 3844 PWRBlazer
- Motorola / GI: BTN-2, BTN-M and AM-MBR
- Philips / Magnavox: 7-OR Diamond Point
- Cisco / Scientific-Atlanta: 6920, 6940, 6942 and 6944 Gainmaker
Node segmentation solution offerings include but are not limited to the following*:
- ADC / C-COR: ISX-30XX
- Cisco / Scientific-Atlanta: 69XX
* Product names are the property of their respective companies listed above in the United States and/or other countries. The company names above are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.