The COMPASS chassis is a high density, compact 1RU platform dedicated for passive optical components. A wide range of interoperable modules can be hosted on the COMPASS chassis, including the following: CPS series of Muxes and DMuxes, CPS series of optical couplers, CPS series optical band separators, and DCM dispersion compensation modules.
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- High density, 1RU platform
- CPS-CH-8 version: Supports 8 passive optical modules, 4 slots front and 4 slots rear access
- CPS-4R version: Accommodates 4 rear entry module slots only
- Optional rear mounting fiber management bracket
- The COMPASS chassis can be stacked directly on top of each other with no air gap making it an ideal platform for applications where rack space is at a premium
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>