The TranScend MDU transceiver is a cost-effective, high performance, integrated transmitter/receiver module optimized for RFoG MDU applications where the forward and return signals are carried on the same fiber. It is an ideal, cost-effective solution for serving residential MDU and commercial clients where a lower RFoG split ratio or a point-to-point fiber connection is desirable.
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- 4 high density transceiver modules can be populated in a single 1RU TranScend chassis
- Full spectrum, high performance direct modulated DFB transmitter
- Integrated WDM for RFoG applications
- Front panel link optimization
- The directly modulated, single wavelength transmitter has a +9 dBm output and -15 dBm input with high performance characterized for a full 1 GHz band of 50-550 MHz of analog, plus 75 channels of 256-QAM from 550-1002 MHz
- Low noise 1550nm DFB laser
- Integrated WDM supports the RFoG standard 1550/1610nm bi-directional operation
- Excellent performance up to 25 km with analog video channel loading, and up to 50 km with all QAM loading
- Advanced pre-distortion and dispersion compensation technology with front panel link distance adjustment
- Applications include FTTB/RFoG, network extensions, node splits, and offer an ideal solution for low split ratio MDU RFoG and commercial deployments
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>