ATX’s stacking return path solution provides unparalleled performance, flexibility and scalability for various network topologies. It is the preferred solution for increased, upstream bandwidth requirements in advanced HFC, RFoG and PON networks. These quad stacker modules have been deployed for numerous applications to receive return signals at the headend including node segmentation, distribution networks, RFoG applications, and FTTx and PON networks. ATX’s stacker modules are packaged in a single-slot TranScend module for rack mount applications.
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- 4 compact modules in a single 1RU TranScend chassis
- Hardened version available (-20 to +75 degrees C)
- Quadruples return path bandwidth using a single wavelength
- SNMP remote monitoring
- Ideal for networks with limited available optical fibers
- A fully segmented node’s four 5-85 MHz return signals can be transported on the same downstream fiber
- Up to 60 km transmission without EDFAs
- Capable of bringing back 40 ITU channels or 160 streams on a single fiber, making it ideal for RFoG
- Can operate without a dedicated DWDM Mux and DMux
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>