The TranScend RF switch module facilitates automatic and cost-effective network backup and redundancy, increasing plant reliability by providing for a self-healing network. This module has been used in many applications including route diversity and RF redundancy.
RFS, RF Switch
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- 4 compact modules in a single 1RU TranScend chassis
- Automatic switching increases system reliability and reduces downtime
- Ideal for super-trunk applications
- Adjustable RF threshold
- SNMP remote monitoring
- Monitors total composite power of the RF spectrum and offers a user selectable 30 dB range (+35 to +65 dBmV) to meet a variety of application needs
- Each RF switch has 2 RF inputs and a single RF output
- The internal detector measures the input total composite RF power level and switches when the RF level drops below the user-defined threshold
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>