ATX’s high performance diplex filters are used to separate or combine the forward and return path spectrum. These filters are available in modular formats in these RF management platforms – MAXNET, MAXNET II and SignalOn. They are also available in rack or wall mounted versions from ATX’s original PCI Filters product line.
- Specs & Order Info
- Related Products
- Conveniently separate or combine the forward and return path frequency bands so that the respective signals can then be routed to the appropriate downstream or upstream transmission equipment
- MAXNET – F connectors in a single-width module (18 modules/5RU)
- MAXNET II – F connectors in a single-width module (24 modules/3RU)
- SignalOn – F or BNC connectors in a single-width module (20 modules/5RU)
- PCI Filters – F connectors in rack or wall mounted versions
- Custom diplex frequencies available
Something for every need.
ATX offers high quality channel deletion filters in three flavors – standard indoor, extended temperature, and indoor QAM channel deletion filters. They will not degrade adjacent channels. They also provide exceptionally low insertion loss. Learn more about this product.>