ATX offers high performance high/lowpass filters in modular formats in the MAXNET RF management platforms, as well as in rack or wall mounted versions from ATX’s original PCI Filters product line.
High / Lowpass
- Specs & Order Info
- Related Products
- Highpass filters suppress all frequencies from DC to the specified frequency. All frequencies above the specified frequency are passed with minimal insertion loss
- Lowpass filters pass all frequencies from DC to the specified frequency with minimal insertion loss. All frequencies above the specified frequency are suppressed
- Ideal for CATV and SMATV tier packages in hotels, motels and apartments
- Brick wall low/highpass filters are extremely sharp cut-off filters designed primarily to eliminate a block of channels, while preserving the adjacent channel so that minimum spectrum is lost to a filter transition region
- 2 brick wall filters can be combined to make an extremely sharp band rejection or bandpass filter
- MAXNET – F connectors in a single-width module
- PCI Filters – F connectors in rack or wall mounted versions
- Custom versions available
Something for every need.
ATX offers high quality channel deletion filters in three flavors – standard indoor, extended temperature, and indoor QAM channel deletion filters. They will not degrade adjacent channels. They also provide exceptionally low insertion loss. Learn more about this product.>