ATX offers the same exceptional features in its MAXNET L-Band signal management platform that it offers in its RF signal management line. Choose from a variety of chassis configurations and cable management solutions. MAXNET hot-swappable power supplies are available in both AC and -48V powering versions.
MAXNET Active Power Supplies & Chassis
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based platform to fit any architecture
- Active version of chassis only available in 5RU
- Remote powered active chassis accepts 2 independent 24 VDC power sources; fused and diode isolated inputs
- Hot-swappable power supply modules offered in 120/220 VAC or -48 VDC input with redundancy capabilities when 2 power supplies are engaged into the MAXNET chassis
- 24V output on rear of power supplies facilitates daisy chain powering of other MAXNET chassis
- Remote powering unit facilitates daisy chain chassis powering or chassis powering from independent power supply sources
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>