The MAXNET II Platinum Series provides an ultra-dense, fully integrated RF signal management solution. By utilizing the properties of MCX connectors and mini coaxial cable, MAXNET II offers the benefits of our original MAXNET line and more – in a lot less space. The product lineup includes splitting/combining passive modules (16, 8, 6, 4, dual 4-way, and triple 2-way), DC modules, broadcast/narrowcast combiner, diplex filter, MCX to F transition module, amplifiers, power supplies, RF detector A/B switch and optical receivers.
- Specs & Order Info
- Fully integrated, ultra-dense, modular-based, MCX connector-based RF/optical signal management platform
- Greater than 200% rack space savings over legacy management solutions
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- High performance specification up to 1218 MHz
- Significantly reduces network lash-up complexity with miniature coaxial cable
- 3RU active chassis can accommodate both active and passive modules – up to 24 single-width actives or passives (narrowcast amplifiers, optical receivers) or 12 dual-width modules (forward RF amplifiers, RF detector A/B switch)
- 1RU and 3RU passive chassis also available
- Modules are positioned for front access to test points, controls and pad and EQ locations
- Active chassis includes monitoring and control over the network (HMS compliant (SNMP v2c)) or through a web browser for all active modules in the chassis. Email alarm notification is also supported
- All active modules are hot-swappable
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>