Passive modules include splitting/combining modules (16, 8, 6, 4, dual 4-way, and triple 2-way), DC modules, broadcast/narrowcast combiner, diplex filter and an MCX to F transition module. Most passive modules have front access locations for pads and EQs along with front access to -20 dB dual test points.
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Fully integrated, ultra-dense, modular-based, MCX connector-based RF/optical signal management platform
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- High performance MCX connector receptacles
- Front access -20 dB dual test points on selected modules
- Front access to plug-in locations for pads and EQs
- High performance specification from 5-1002 MHz or 5-1218 MHz depending on module
- Optimized RF performance
- 16-way splitter/combiner occupies 2 slots while all other module types occupy 1 slot in MAXNET II chassis (total of 24 slots)
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>