ATX’s MAXNET product line provides a high density, fully integrated RF signal management solution. ATX’s high quality MAXNET products consist of a vast array of RF splitters/combiners, DCs, filters, pads/EQs, as well as amplifiers, RF switch products, and power supplies.
- Specs & Order Info
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based platform to fit any architecture
- Passives and actives available (up to 18 passive modules or 9 active modules)
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- Removable front face for pad and EQ adjustment on most ports
- F and BNC connector options
- Test point monitoring
- Multiple chassis configurations
- Variety of cable management solutions
- Multitude of amplifier offerings
- RF/power redundancy
- All active modules are hot-swappable
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>