Passive modules include multiple configurations of MAXNET splitters/combiners, broadcast/narrowcast combiners, DCs, filters, and a signal conditioning (pad/EQ) module. All splitting, combining, and DC modules are equipped with plug-in pads and EQs (where applicable).
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based platform to fit any architecture
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- Removable front face for pad and EQ adjustment on most ports
- F and BNC connector options
- High performance specification from 5-1002 MHz
- In addition to various splitters and combiners, there are also directional couplers and custom narrowcast service group management options
- High density broadcast narrowcast combiner modules with 12 dB test points to be used at the input to each downstream optical transmitter
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>