ATX offers a 1RU AGC pilot carrier redundancy switch.
Pilot Carrier Redundancy Switch
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Detects the failure of up to 2 system pilot carriers and reinserts internal replacement oscillator
- Reinserts replacement oscillator at 2 different RF output levels based on user defined threshold settings
- Monitor and control of all functions through front panel or through web browser (HMS compliant, SNMP v2c)
- LCD display shows current alarms and allows detector thresholds to be set
- Independent, removable AC power supplies provide full power redundancy
- Simple 2-cable connection
- Front panel test points for oscillator levels and combined full system output level monitoring
- Field-upgradeable and swappable pilot carrier filters and replacement oscillators
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>