SignalOn provides hot-swappable GaAs technology forward and return path amplifiers, as well as an RF switch module.
Active Amplifiers & RF Switches
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based, F and BNC connector-based RF/L-Band signal management platform
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- Available with high precision F or BNC connectors (1.2 GHz “H” version in F only)
- Headend driver amplifiers with bandwidth options of 50-1002, 50-1218 or 5-205 MHz
- Dual-width module amplifiers include front access -20 dB input and output monitor ports, as well as pushbuttons for gain/tilt adjustment with no discontinuity of signal
- Single or dual module RF switches with bandwidth options of 5-1002 or 5-1218 MHz, which detect both high and low power failures and built-in delay to prevent false switching
- RF switches include manual versus automatic switch mode selection, status LEDS, RF level bar graph indicator for continuous monitoring of both A and B inputs relative to switch threshold, user selectable switching threshold, and alarm relay contact for remote monitoring
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>