ATX’s SignalOn Series offers passive (5RU, 2RU, 1RU) and active powered chassis (5RU, 2RU). Cable management options are also available. Hot-swappable power supplies are available in both AC and -48V powering versions.
Chassis & Power Supplies
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based, F and BNC connector-based RF/L-Band signal management platform
- NEBS Level 3 compliant chassis option
- Chassis supports both passive and active modules
- Clear chassis door provides protection and clear view of modules
- Passive version of chassis available in 5RU with 20 vertical slots, 2RU chassis with 8 horizontal slots, and 1RU chassis with 4 horizontal slots
- Active version of chassis available in 5RU with 20 vertical slots, 2RU chassis with 8 horizontal slots
- Cable management options available
- Hot-swappable power supply modules offered in 100, 110, 240 VAC or -48 VDC input with redundancy capabilities when 2 power supplies are engaged into the SignalOn chassis
- An active chassis is required for power supply modules
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>