SignalOn passives include RF splitting/combining modules (8, 4, 2, dual 4-way and triple 2-way), DCs, broadcast/narrowcast combiner, diplex filter, conditioning and monitor module, and L-Band splitters. Some SignalOn passive modules have front access to make-before-break attenuation along with front access to test points.
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based, F and BNC connector-based RF/L-Band signal management platform
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- Patented make-before-break attenuator pad design for uninterruptible signal balancing
- Chassis supports both passive and active modules
- RF modules available in 5-1002 MHz (equalized) or 5-1218 MHz (non-equalized)
- L-Band modules available in 950-2150 MHz and feature dual-port power passing capability for LNBs
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>