ATX’s SignalOn Series of RF Management products provides a variety of modular solutions to simplify the headend signal management challenge with the highest rack space density achievable using F or BNC connectors. The SignalOn Series offers specifications that exceed cable industry requirements for insertion loss, port-to-port isolation and frequency response. ATX offers an array of SignalOn passive and active modules including RF splitters/combiners, DCs, L-Band splitters, diplex filters, conditioning and monitoring modules, amplifiers, power supplies and RF switch modules.
- Specs & Order Info
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based, F and BNC connector-based RF/L-Band signal management platform
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and CCAP™ compliant
- 5-1002 MHz modules available in F and BNC, internally equalized to be flat across the spectrum
- 5-1218 MHz modules available in F only
- Negative tilt offers a very linear response that can be externally equalized, minimizing loss at 1.2 GHz compared to EQ at every module in a cascade
- Patented make-before-break attenuator pad design for uninterruptible signal balancing
- Front access to clear pad covers and patented pad guides for simplified maintenance
- Test point monitoring on many modules (20 dB Default, 12 dB on selected)
- Multiple chassis configurations
- Clear chassis door provides protection and clear view of modules
- Several amplifier offerings
- RF/power redundancy
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>