ATX’s ChromaFlex platform provides support for upstream communications with a variety of high performance return analog receivers and destacking receivers. Our analog receivers are packaged as 4 receivers per module for a density of 16 receivers per RU with a variety of options, including either high or standard sensitivity, internal DWDM demultiplexing, and/or express ports. For destacking applications, a 4 wavelength destacking receiver is available.
QRRX, Analog Return RX
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Very low noise
- 8 modules (32 receivers) in a single 2RU ChromaFlex chassis
- Standard, high sensitivity and integrated DMux configurations
- Optional express port(s)
- Remote monitoring via SNMP v2c, web GUI, Telnet or local CLI
- Standard sensitivity version for applications with optical levels greater than -15 dBm and needing an expanded operating bandwidth to 204 MHz
- High sensitivity, very low noise version for RFoG applications, utilizing very low optical input levels
- Integrated DMux and/or express ports to bypass PON wavelengths are also optional
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>