The ATX TranScend C-Band directly modulated DFB transmitter is a high performance, cost-effective module ideal for node splitting and network extensions.
DFB, C-Band Transmitter
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- 4 transmitter modules can be populated in a single 1RU TranScend chassis
- Full spectrum, high performance directly modulated DFB C-Band DWDM transmitter
- Front panel link optimization
- Distances up to 25 km with analog loading and 50 km with all QAM loading
- +9 dBm output
- Utilizes a low noise 1550nm DFB laser
- Advanced pre-distortion and dispersion compensation technology with front panel link distance adjustment
- The directly modulated, single wavelength transmitter has a +9 dBm output level with high performance characterized for a full 1 GHz band of 50-550 MHz of analog, plus 75 channels of 256 QAM from 550-1002 MHz
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>