The TranScend optical switch facilitates automatic and cost-effective network backup and redundancy, increasing plant reliability by providing for a self-healing network. ATX’s optical switch reduces system costs by eliminating backup transmitters. It also increases system reliability and reduces downtime with automatic switching.
OS, Optical Switch
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- 4 modules in a single 1RU TranScend chassis
- Hardened version available (-20 to +75 degrees C)
- 1550nm and 1310nm operation
- Direction insensitive
- SNMP remote monitoring
- Wide optical input range of -10 to +15 dBm
- Each optical switch has 2 optical inputs and a single optical output, and can be operated as a 1×2 or a 2×1 optical switch
- Internal detector measures the input optical level and switches when the optical level drops below the user defined threshold
- Applications: network backup, route diversity, and redundant rings
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>