ATX’s TranScend platform offers a high density, versatile chassis with 4 identical, rear facing module slots in 1RU. Many of the TranScend modules are designed for a temperature range of -20 to +75 degrees Celsius and measure only 15 inches in depth making them ideal for streetside pedestal deployments. Integrated EMS software allows for remote monitoring of all the modules via SNMP.
Chassis & Accessories
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- High density, 1RU platform
- Supports 4 rear facing modules and 1 power supply
- Identical slots can support any configuration
- SNMP remote monitoring
- AC or DC power supply
- Available in standard or hardened chassis (-20 to +75 degrees C operating temperatures)
- Identical slots enable any combination of modules to be installed in any slot
- Chassis can be stacked directly on top of each other with no air gap making it an ideal platform for applications where rack space is at a premium
A new generation at work.
The I-HUB platform is ideal for minimizing fiber for Node+0, hub eliminations, node segmentations and RFoG, or reclaiming existing fibers for additional broadband subscriber narrowcast services and revenue generating business services. Learn more about this product.>