ATX offers several high performance, modular and integrated, RF and L-Band signal management platforms. Operators can easily split/combine RF services in a cost-effective and space-efficient manner. The MAXNET II and SignalOn platforms are CCAP™ compliant and support DOCSIS® 3.1 services up to 1.2 GHz, and also deliver up to 4K QAM signals without impairment due to RF management. ATX also offers the most comprehensive line of RF amplifiers and related products on the market.
- Q-Series 1-2RU RF Amplifiers_>
- Q-Series Redundant Amplifier Systems_>
- Pilot Carrier Redundancy Switch_>
- L860: Bi-Directional Launch Amplifier_>
- CA-30 Series: Broadband Push-Pull Distribution Amplifiers_>
- CA-50/550: 550MHz High-Gain Distribution Amplifier_>
- PIDA-1000: Broadband Bi-directional Push-Pull Distribution Amplifiers_>
- CDA Series: CATV Drop Bi-directional Amplifiers_>
- TA Series: UHF/VHF/FM Distribution Amplifiers_>
- MCM-30: 30dB Adjustable VHF-Band Distribution Amplifier_>
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>