- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- 5MHz to 1GHz Bandwidth performance.
- Interchangeable faceplates provide “on-the-fly” redesign for maximum time savings and reduced costs.
- Continuous RF signal and power pass-thru during tap-plate removal ensures uninterrupted system services.
- Bi-directional power rating to 15amps @ 30! 60 and 90Vac provide compatibility with most systems.
- F-ports triple sealed to 15psi and neoprene tap plate seal provide watertight operation in harsh conditions.
- Housing top stainless steel mounting hardware for easy installation.
- Tap output ports employ capacitor coupling for effective DC voltage blocking for improved hum modulation and intermodulation performance.
- Performance tests conducted conforming with SCTE standards IPS TP-201, 202 and 203.
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>