ATX offers MAXNET L-Band amplifiers in a 5RU chassis to support scenarios where gain is required after L-Band splitting using SignalOn passive L-Band modules.
MAXNET L-Band Signal Amplifiers
- Specs & Order Info
- Other Documents
- Related Products
- Fully integrated, high density, modular-based platform to fit any architecture
- F and BNC connector options
- Front test points
- High performance specification up to 2150 MHz
- Active chassis accept up to any combination of 9 active modules (dual-width)
- Hot swappable, L-Band amplifiers with low noise figure (3 dB) and high level output capability (12 dBm)
- Hot-swappable, plug-in power supplies typically power up to 8 MAXNET amplifier modules
Space saved, money earned.
Our MAXNET II RF management platform takes the headend to 1.2 GHz bandwidth for DOCSIS® 3.1. Custom broadcast/narrowcast solutions improve rack space density and isolation. Ideal for a CCAP™ and high density eQAM world. Learn more about this product.>